Difference between revisions of "Warzone"
From FamiLAB Wiki
(Created page with 'The Warzone project is an interspace Hostile Network. Test new exploits, test IDS softwares, test hardware, or just fuck with people. Have competitions and shit. It's a darkn…')
m (1 revision: Bringing in the good)
Latest revision as of 18:38, 18 August 2011
The Warzone project is an interspace Hostile Network. Test new exploits, test IDS softwares, test hardware, or just fuck with people. Have competitions and shit. It's a darknet.
- Pumping Station: One
- i forgot who else
- US! (hopefully! as soon as we get our own internet and they agree to peer :)
- offer to whitehats to test security protocols, hardware, IDS, patches, etc
- offer to everyone to test exploits
- hide (fake) valuable information in the network, like a treasure hunt
- play with simulated real-world scenarios
- radio station available only in the Warzone network
- CTF for who gets to broadcast, lol
- Do not connect a computer with any personal, confidential, or sensitive information to our Hostile Network
- Do not think a livecd or thumbdrive or dual-booting will protect you
- Do shred your drives at least 40 times with random data before installing an OS to connect to our Hostile Network
- Do use FAMiLab-provided laptops and computers if you don't have a clean laptop
- Do not connect the Hostile Network to the Internet.
- Do use a separate computer if you need to look something up