Difference between revisions of "Space Improvements"
From FamiLAB Wiki
(Created page with "Well we've had a visit from the city and we need to make some changes. '''If you expect to be reimbursed for an expenditure, please gather pricing and make a proposal to a board...")
Latest revision as of 17:17, 10 January 2012
Well we've had a visit from the city and we need to make some changes.
If you expect to be reimbursed for an expenditure, please gather pricing and make a proposal to a board member.
- Finish repair of all ceiling tiles
- $32 for 8 at Home Depot
- Add escutcheon rings around all sprinkler heads
- Dave says there is a fire sprinkler company nearby where we can purchase them
- Replace battery in exit sign in warehouse
- Repair/replace emergency lighting
- Fix cracked/missing outlet and switch plates
- Need a total of 3 fire extinguishers, less than 75 ft of travel from any place in the warehouse
- Must be inspected by a licensed company. Protip: take extinguishers to the company to avoid trip fees.
- Eliminate stairs to loft area
- Fix the corner in the front room where the wall was removed