ACTIVELY BUILDING THIS PAGE FROM A COPY OF THE BREEPBROOP PAGE, WORK IN PROGRESS
Pic goes here
Link to raising geeks goes here
It was purchased and built by Ian (Digitalman2112) between April and June of 2011.
Warning, I make mistakes, and sometimes the mistakes stay in the photos - don't use these as your only reference :)
- Fan for Polulu
- Power Supply
No mods, yet. Note that Rick from Makergear prints with his X "backwards", so the X endstop needs to be reworked to be "correct"
Ian (user link) is currently using the following:
- skeinforge link
- firmware TBD
The printer is not printing. Ian hasn't been spending the needed time, had a bunch of self-inflicted heater core issues, and just generally hasn't worked through it...
- Get the fan on the polulus
- Flatten the stepper shafts and remount the X & Y pulleys - done
- Build and install new hotend - done .35 nozzle
- 10/2/2011 CURRENT SCREENSHOT OF SETTINGS
- Turn on & off fan in D9 with M106
- Calibrating SFACT - DO THIS