FamiLAB Membership Meeting Agenda 10/20/2020
Welcome & Call to Order
- Set up recording for meeting
- Ask if there are any objections to being recorded (hangouts on the air)
- Get link to channel for people to join
- Start taking minutes in document – shared to view
- Financial update
- Donations - $ 1006.64
- $ 6.64 PayPal Giving
- $ ?? Donation box
- $ 1000 Laser donation - yay!
- Class income $ none
- Membership changes +1/-1
- 122 (including family and special cases)
- Prospective members
- We need the help of the membership when it comes to allowing prospective members to utilize the space. Please, if you are willing/able to, help us grow our community!
- Mask Usage
- Masks must be worn properly at all times when at FamiLAB. Properly means covering mouth and nose - AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE
- Laser Repair and Maintenance
NEW TUBE INSTALLED - MANY LABBERS HAPPY AGAIN! FamiLAB fronted the replacement cost,we need a donation drive to recoup the costs. Additionally, in the next few months, we will be making a page on the website to show specific fundraising efforts (such as Laser Tube, Warehouse Upgrades, etc)
- Need screen recording software
- Next month we will use OBS for recording member meetings.
- We will be setting up lab clean up/ fix up days
- Lab needs lots and lots and lots and lots or cleaning and fixing of stuff!
- Sign ups will be posted soon in Announcements and a channel posted
- Archived channel #warehouseinfo - unarchive or create new channel
- Linked file goes here
- lift up, arch ducts to take out 90 degree turns.
- Lab vacuum - fix
- Laptop bar has random stuff that needs to be purged or put it away
- Cleaning of laser mirrors and lenses
Open for discussions
Any member that wants to discuss items will be asked at this time.
Show and Tell? What have y’all been up to?
LILLY DID BATTLEBOTS
Upcoming Events - Virtual as available
- Make-up board meeting October 25th 3pm - Virtual
- Next board meeting November 10th 8:00-9:00 Virtual
- Next Member Meeting November 17th 8:00pm - Virtual
Recurring Events - All Cancelled
For the foreseeable future
Referring Member Awesome Member Awesome Lilith Somebody buttz
Remind people introducing to e-mail email@example.com about a temporary badges (ONLY AFTER THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION).
- David Thompkins - did not come to October meeting
- Alexander Rivera
Reminder to new members who completed the process: You will be sent an email with further instructions on how to complete your membership, in addition, you have all been sent our membership agreement via JotForm. In order to complete your membership registration, you must view and sign the agreement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
END OF AGENDA
Time of Conclusion: 8:42PM