Difference between revisions of "Creating and Editing Articles in FamiLAB Wiki"
(Creates article. Just Wikipedia stuff.)
Revision as of 01:11, 8 June 2019
Generally creating and editing articles in the FamiLAB Wiki is the same process as in Wikipedia.
Typical layout is as follows (from Wikipedia layout).
- Before the lead section
- Short description
- Lead section (also called the introduction)
- Content (sections and subsections)
- See also (internal links to FamiLAB Wiki articles)
- Notes and references (footnotes and citations)
- Further reading (publications that give more info)
- External links (relevant websites with a short description)
- Bottom matter
Links to FamiLAB Slack
Typically people are referred to by their Slack name.
To refer to a Slack channel, use the following method.
- [Wiki Editing Class].
- [Wiki To-Do List].
- [Wiki Help].
- Wikipedia: Editing Wikipedia articles.
- Wikipedia: Manual of Style.
- Wikipedia: Choosing article titles.
- Wikipedia: Categories.