2012 DERPA Challenge
From FamiLAB Wiki
Revision as of 02:22, 23 February 2012 by Tetsuharu
ARE YOU READY FOR DERP
- If it's got wheels, they may not be circular NOR can their axis of rotation be near their center.
- If it's got legs, the minimum number of leg lengths for N number of legs is (N/2)+3
- If it's in the category of planicopters, then it cannot have an fixed wings or static arms linking to its props.
- If it's a dirigible, it must have multiple buoyancy devices, separated by the maximum width of any of the balloons, and the smallest must not be smaller than half the size of the largest
- Dont Expect Really Practical Applications
- Deliberately Engineering Rather Problematic Applications
- Derpy Engineers for Reaching Profound Altitutdes
- Daring Entropy Research Project Agency