From FamiLAB Wiki
(Redirected from User:Lloyd Black)
|Facebook:||lloydblack999 (Profile set to 'Friends Only')|
- Wiki Related
- Wiki Admin (one of a several)
- Wiki Project Manager (See Wiki Wine Wednesdays for more details on updating the wiki.)
- Some clarification about my role with updating the FamiLAB wiki and what the wiki is:
- My role as a "Wiki Project Manager" is not to run the wiki alone but to guide and encourage it's updating with continued contributions with other editors.
- I do not control the wiki, I merely update it in collaboration with other admins and editors.
- The wiki is a community resource that is a collection of useful information about FamiLAB and it's members who opt to provide their information.
- I encourage anyone wishing to contribute to the wiki to contact an admin for a wiki account.
- General Information
- Enjoys personally contributing time, energy and sometimes giving financial support for lab tools and specific events.
- I enjoy the friendships I've built through quality interactions with other members.
Favorite movie quote: "We must all go through a rite of passage, and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark." - Captain Howdy from "Strangeland"
- I want to have a social life but I hate people.
- Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
- "Creativity is intelligence having fun" - Einstein
- "Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists." - Nikola Tesla
- Instead of "single" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently owned and operated".
- Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.
- I don't judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender, ability or size. I base it on whether or not they're an asshole.
- I'm not mean. I'm blunt. Which means I will tell you the clear difference between a bit naive and incredibly fucking stupid.
- Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense.
- If you have a problem with me, please write it nicely on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, fold it up, and shove it up your ass.
- Chances are if it's tasteless and inappropriate I will think it's totally hilarious.
- If silence is golden shouldn't duct tape be gold instead of silver?
- I have no special talents, I'm just passionately curious.
- I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.
- Once upon a time, I actually gave a fuck, well that's not today.
- I'm the kind of friend who will help you hide a dead body, but if you betray me, just remember, I know how to hide a dead body.
- Confidence isn't walking into a room with your nose in the air and thinking you're better than everyone else, it's walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place.
- I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
- Never apologize for saying what you feel. That's like saying sorry for being real.
- I see dead people. Well, technically they are stupid people, but give me a few minutes.
- "Vegetarian" is an old indian word for bad hunter.
- Going to the gym to relieve stress is not nearly as effective as burying the person who caused it in the first place.
- They say revenge is a dish best served cold. They also say that revenge is sweet. So, basically, revenge is ice cream.
- Appreciates animals, especially cats.
- Is the 'parent' (not owner) of a cat named Jack (named after Jack Nicholson).
- Individualistic (by nature I don't lead or follow).
- Loves Halloween and B-movie horror movies, even the cheap ones because they're funnier than being scary.
- Is a serious introvert.
- I believe in myself. I don't need to believe in another person or being.
- Smokes too much (cigarettes and cigars).
- Seriously hates the sun.
- Hates the color blue. Loves red, black and dark greys.
- Owns a reusable body bag, for those rare occasions.
- Collects hats (26+ hats so far).
- Collects skulls (donations accepted)
- Personal belief system consists of an odd combination of Pantheism and LaVeyan Satanism.
- Believes in a balance of dark and light in life generally and personally. Dark doesn't mean evil, it's just not part of the light which most people live in.