|Cell:||321-220-4013 - (Text me if you need. I can't promise I'll answer voice calls.)|
|Facebook:||Lloyd Black (My page is set to friends only viewing and I'm highly selective about granting friend requests.)|
|Prefers to be called:||Lloyd|
|Location:||Winter Springs, FL, USA - (I live very close to the lab. Call or text me if needed.)|
|Hometown:||Butler, NJ, USA|
|Belief System:||Pantheism - (However, I respect everyone's religion. I've been an ordained minister since 2000.)|
|Marital Status:||Single and happy, not looking for relationship.|
|BioHacking:||RFID chip in left hand (2005) - NFC chip in right hand (2017)|
Favorite websites and software listing websites
- Wikipedia - User maintained online encyclopedia.
- Youtube - Huge selection of online videos about anything you can think of.
- Smile.Amazon.com - My favorite place to spend money and help donate to FamiLAB. See Amazon Smile for more information about donating to FamiLAB.
- SnapFiles.com - Software reviews for MS-Windows freeware and shareware. They pre-check the software for viruses and malware then test and review the software.
- New Freeware - Snapfiles.com's daily listing of new or updated freeware listings.
- SnapFiles.com: Free Photoshop CS2 (v.9) - Legally free version of Photoshop from 2005.
- IMDb - Internet Movie Database
- Netflix - The best movie rental (DVD/BluRay) and streaming video service in my opinion.
- Amazon Instant Video - Find, shop for and buy Amazon Video at Amazon.com
- Slack - The software FamiLAB users utilize to stay connected with each other.
- TinkerCAD - Simple, online 3D design and 3D printing app for everyone.
- Simplify3D - Highly recommended 3D Printing slicing software.
- Dangerous Things - Custom gadgetry for the discerning biohacker. (Sells xNT NFC Tags compatible with our front door.)
- Dungeon Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio - Where you can get a NFC tag implanted by Leo Cabrera (highly recommended).
- Updating the FamiLAB wiki. Why is this my top hobby? I have LOTS of time on my hands, I have four 27" monitors to do a lot of things on, and I enjoy it.
- Learning new things every day.
- Making basic single player game levels for Half-Life 2 for my brother and myself.
- Image editing using Photoshop and a Wacom tablet.
- Collecting and watching movies.
- Occasionally customizing existing products to re-purpose them and/or change their appearance.
- Collecting hats (26 caps currently, and counting).
- Collecting coffee mugs (Just starting out though).
|(What meetup.com is about.)|
|Organizer:||Orlando Nerds and Geeks Meetup|
- I want to have a social life but I hate people.
- Instead of "single" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently owned and operated".
- I don't judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender, ability or size. I base it on whether or not they're an asshole.
- I'm not mean. I'm blunt. Which means I will tell you the clear difference between a bit naive and incredibly fucking stupid.
- Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense.
- If you have a problem with me, please write it nicely on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, fold it up, and shove it up your ass.
- Chances are if it's tasteless and inappropriate I will think it's totally hilarious.
- If silence is golden shouldn't duct tape be gold instead of silver?
- I have no special talents, I'm just passionately curious.
- I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.
- Once upon a time, I actually gave a fuck, well that's not today.
- I'm the kind of friend who will help you hide a dead body, but if you betray me, just remember, I know how to hide a dead body.
- Confidence isn't walking into a room with your nose in the air and thinking you're better than everyone else, it's walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place.
- I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
- Never apologize for saying what you feel. That's like saying sorry for being real.
FamiLAB Wiki Pages I Work On Maintaining
Wiki pages I've created, edited the majority of and/or maintaining in some capacity:
Also trying to actively add, edit and update the wiki in general when the need arises.
It would be great if other members also contributed directly to the wiki. However, if you want something added to the wiki but you don't have time, give the data to me and I'll add it, format it, make it useful, and look nice.