Talk:4x4 CNC Mill
From FamiLAB Wiki
Items to Clarify
- Collets: What size are the four collets?
- Mach4: Verify that instructions are correct.
- Work Coordinate System: Setup is mentioned at two places. Eliminate one.
- Spindle Speed in Mach4: Do we want the manual spindle speed to match the value in Mach4 (from Vcarve) so we have a reference value for future runs & so we will have proper speed when (someday) Mach4 controls spindle motor speed? Not practical since the user will manually adjust speed as needed. Should user go back into Vcarve & set value to the best speed from the run?
Items to Add
- Pictures & diagrams.
- Under Usage section, add clean-up instructions.
- Add a Maintenance section:
- Clean out dust collector.
- Clean the slots in each collet.
- Add an Accessories section:
- Bit types.
- Where to buy for LAB or yourself.
- Add a Hardware section:
- Details of router table.
- Details of electronics.
- Details of workstation & software.
- Good websites for CNC router & router in general.
New Articles to Add