FamiLAB is required by FL Statute 496 to track solicitations and include many disclosures at the point of solicitation.
If you are interested in soliciting on behalf of FamiLAB contact Xomen
You can lookup our registration information on the State's website
Our Business Name is Orlando Hackerspaces, Inc and our registration number is CH50453
We collect solicitations for:
Contributions of tools and materials will be used to fulfill the organization's mission, to 'share skills and tools to improve ourselves and enrich the world around us.' They'll be used to teach classes, as well as conduct informal instruction and self teaching/learning. Members may also use tools and some materials for personal projects. Monetary contributions will be used similarly, to fund lab-provided materials and/or contribute to group purchases of tools, equipment, or materials.
If you are looking to contact FamiLAB about our solicitations we can be reached at:
- Lance Hudson
- PO Box 522047
- Longwood, FL 32752
- (407) 900-7974
If you are helping with solicitations
- When sending emailed solicitations
- only send them via your FamiLAB email address (request one if you don't have one)
- cc email@example.com
- Always report solicitations on this form
- Always include
- our registration number
- the company name and state
- the purpose for which the funds would be used for.
- a link to this page for more information
- this disclosure (If you have questions ask first. If you want to change the format ask first.)
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (1-800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR BY THEIR WEBSITE www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.