From FamiLAB Wiki
Always check the FamiLAB Calendar for specific dates of any of these events or classes to verify when they occur.
Also, ask in #events_and_classes in Slack if you have questions.
- Arduino Workshop
- Battlebots on TV - Every Friday starting @ 8PM (20:00)
- Central Florida Raspberry Pi Meetup
- DIY Python - (Check the Calendar for dates)
- Golang Meetup
- Introduction to TCP/IP and InfoSec Concepts 101 - Every Sunday starting @ 6PM (18:00)
- Inventors Council of Central Florida - Usually every first Saturday starting @ 1PM (Check the Calendar for dates)
- Laser 101 Class - Currently 'as needed'. Ask in #laser to get into a class.
- Learn Soldering at FamiLAB - Every first Saturday starting @ 1PM (13:00)
- Linux Class
- Machine Shop 101 - Every other Friday night starting @ 6PM (18:00)
- Monthly Meeting (Members Only) - Every third Tuesday starting @ 8PM (20:00)
- Monthly Modular (and synth) Meetup - Every second Monday starting @ 7PM (19:00)
- Node School
- Open House Night - Every first Tuesday @ 8PM (20:00)
- Radio and Electronics Build Meeting - Every other Friday night @ 6PM (18:00)
- Second Saturday Multimedia Night - Every second Saturday of each month starting @ 7PM (19:00)
- Security Night DC407 / TOOOL - Last Tuesday of each month starting @ 7:30PM (19:30)
- Tabletop Game Day - Every third Satuday @ 3PM (15:00)
- Theater Discussion Night - Every 2nd and 4th Friday of each month @ 9PM (21:00)