FamiLAB Membership Meeting Agenda 7/20/2021
Welcome & Call to Order
- Get link to channel for people to join
- All attendees not speaking should mute their microphones now
- Start taking minutes in document – shared to view
- Financial update
- Donations Total - $ 2
- $2 Donation Box
- Membership changes +1/-1
- 116 (including family and special cases)
- Starting up classes to members
- Wood Burning - Any interest from members?
- 3D printing? Anyone want to teach it?
- Laser? Anyone want to teach it?
- Possibly startup Open House and Open Makes
- Planning a cookout/kick off for members
- Open make for members only
- Member can bring a guest to
- Open makes for general public after official kick-off
- What does membership want to see FamiLAB do in the future?
- Mask policy has been suspended for those vaccinated
- Recommended mask usage if in close proximity for prolonged periods.
- Membership should be prepared for changes in policies regarding Covid.
- Maker Faire Orlando - November 13/14
- What does FamiLAB’s involvement look like?
Open for discussions
Any member that wants to discuss items will be asked at this time.
Show and Tell? What have y’all been up to?
Upcoming Events - Virtual as available
- Next board meeting July 8th 8:00pm - Virtual
- Next Member Meeting July 15th 8:00pm - Virtual
- Maker Faire Orlando November 13th & 14th
Tentative Dates that need to be finalized
- Open Make - Week of Aug 16: Members (and their guests)
- Cookout - Aug 21 or so
- Public events resume - Week of Aug 23
- Normal open house - Sept 7
|Referring Member||Awesome Member||Awesome|
|Lillieturtle||Everyone!||For hanging in there!|
Remind people introducing to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org about a temporary badges (ONLY AFTER THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION).
- Mark N
Reminder to new members who completed the process: You will be sent an email with further instructions on how to complete your membership, in addition, you have all been sent our membership agreement via JotForm. In order to complete your membership registration, you must view and sign the agreement. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
END OF AGENDA