A hostile network is a computer network that has or potentially has vulnerabilities such that information and systems in it and connected may be attacked. The idea is to set one of these up inside FamiLAB separate from the regulare "secure" networks obviously.
So many good ideas for this.
- Separate clearly-labeled wifi network.
- We really want it to be unencrypted, but then people will autoconnect?
- Little hazard stickers beside ethernet jacks.
The Fun Stuff
- Hostile Agents VM Server
- Script Kiddies randomly running nmapping the network
- Work on your own Script Kiddy Bot VM project!
- Wall Of Sheep