This page needs information about the Electronics Bench. That would include the equipment at the bench, what is done at the bench and safety protocols used while using the bench.
Other information may be needed which should be given by someone who knows more about the equipment and how to use it all, as well as any safety concerns.
Add something here ...
- OSHA – Electrical safety notes
- Tektronics — Type 545B Oscilloscope
- Goldstar — OS-904RD Oscilloscope
- B&K Precision — 1856C counter image
- B&K Precision — RF Generator Model 2005A to 450 MHzRF
WARNING: intentional shock is strictly forbidden!