Disney Monthly Event
So, please do not edit this page as Lloyd has a specific design and vision in mind. Suggestions can be made to Lloyd but please do not make edits.
- This page will have a list of activities, locations and fun things to do within Disney World.
- There will be activities that cost money and there will also be some that are actually free.
- Proper links to these activities and locations will be included to provide more accurate information.
Just to let people know, a trip to Disney World doesn't have to mean a trip to the parks. There's also Disney Springs, Fort Wilderness has activities, and the resort hotels also have restaurants and things to do there as well. There's boat rentals and other things that are available to Disney guests. Through this page, I'm going to list information about Walt Disney World and things that can be done for a day at Walt Disney World, even on overcast and/or rainy days.
Disney Monthly Event
(Just a start, this is work in progress as of 7/28/2017 work should be finished within the week or so. This is being worked on by Lloyd, so please do not change the page without his permission.)
This is for planning a monthly FamiLAB members' event to Walt Disney World.
- 1 Theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
- 2 Water Parks
- 3 Disney Springs
- 4 The Resorts
- 5 Other Activities
- 6 Transportation Within Disney
- 7 Tickets and Passes
- 8 Security
- 9 Legal
Theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
(Details to come.)
- Future World
- World Showcase Countries
- United States
- United Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney Springs includes:
Details coming soon.
(The rest of the resorts will be added in time.)
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Transportation Within Disney
- The Monorails - Three monorails:
- Magic Kingdom Express Monorail - Starts at the Transportation and Ticketing Center (TTC) and goes to the Magic Kingdom and returns to the TTC
- Resort Monorail - Starts at the Transportation and Ticketing Center (TTC) and goes to the Polynesian Resort, Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom Park and the Contemporary Resort and returns to the TTC
- Epcot Monorail - Starts at the Transportation and Ticketing Center (TTC) and goes to Epcot and returns to the TTC
- The Boats
- There are a variety of boats that connect many of the guest resorts to select parks and other Disney entertainment locations.
- The Busses
- Disney Transport busses can take guests to any regular guest destination located within Walt Disney World from the many bus stations.
- The "Minnie Van" service provides guests with point to point transportation at WDW to any guest destination directly for a fee, currently free during it's introduction. It's called Minnie Van for it's colorful wrapping around the vehicle that resembles Minnie's dress.
- A new transportation method has been announced called the Disney Skyliner which will connect Epcot's International Gateway with Disney’s Art of Animation, Pop Century and Caribbean Beach resorts with Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Tickets and Passes
Daily Tickets vary by the day, season, etc. So, just go to: Disney World Tickets
Annual Passes are wide and varied so if you want information and prices go to: Disney World Annual Passes
Currently, there's a level of security for most areas of Walt Disney World.
- In general, there's a bag check and a walk through a metal detector. They're not too invasive and are fairly brief.
- The measures are fairly easy to go through and are at any location that deals with transportation to theme parks and resorts.
- This information is provided to make the process quick and so you can be prepared to go through the security easily.
- Just keep in mind they're doing it for everyone's safety and to protect everyone equally.
To Disney's Legal Team
- In the event you have come here regarding my use of Disney's logos, this page is for the positive promotion of coming to Walt Disney World as guests and to simply put it, spend money on a regular basis.
- So, we'd deeply appreciate letting us use the logos to promote Walt Disney World in a positive manner.
- The author of this page is a Platinum Plus Pass holder and proud of it. I enjoy WDW a great deal and would never put Disney in a negative light.