From FamiLAB Wiki
- Real name is Anthony D. Morris Jr.
- Born and raised in Central Florida.
- Have always been a maker at heart.
- Have an interest in programming as well, primarily C/C++/Python.
- Took the FamiLAB soldering class.
- Took the FamiLAB intro to Arduino class. (was already well past the curriculum)
- Pretty good on the laser cutter, feel free to ask for help!
- Know the basics of milling machine and lathe operation, though I'm no expert.
- Quadcopter - Built a wooden platform to host the electronics.
- McWire Cartesian bot. (On hold, will probably be moving to a Ronthomp Mendel)
- Half-block Autococker conversion.
- War-car. Wardriving setup for my 1986 Fiero (sadly now gone)