Difference between revisions of "Laser for Newbies"
From FamiLAB Wiki
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
There are no endstops
The door does not lock
That orange plexiglass will not save your eyes
If you don't know if you can cut it, don't. You could burn up the laser.
Revision as of 15:47, 4 September 2011
- Turn the laser PC on
- Turn the laser on
- Cut the material to fit
- Put the material in the laser cutter
- Check the distance from the material to the diode (54mm) (Check this)
- There are no endstops
- The door does not lock
- That orange plexiglass will not save your eyes
- If you don't know if you can cut it, don't. You could burn up the laser.
- Create the file in InkScape
- Print to XPS
- Open in the Full Spectrum software
- On the Vector Cut tab, these items will be cut
- On the Raser Cut tab, these items will be etched