Becoming a member
FamiLAB is a membership driven organization and membership dues currently provide our main source of revenue. We can’t keep this place running without you! Membership in FamiLAB is open to artists, hackers, makers, and tinkerers who want to work in a collaborative, friendly environment. If you are interested in becoming a member, you should follow these easy steps:
- Get to know us – visit us during an Open House or Contact us to setup a private tour, sign-up for a public class, or join us at an event. This is important, as you will need sponsors for your membership application.
- Connect with us on our forums, IRC, or social media
- Print out and complete the membership packet. You will need two existing members as sponsors.
- Come to a monthly meeting to be confirmed
- Setup recurring membership dues using the PayPal buttons below
- Get your RFID access card
Once you’ve become a member, check out the FamiLAB Wiki for more information.
Membership levels and dues
Please do not start paying dues until you have been confirmed at a monthly meeting.
|“Maker” Membership: Dues are $50/month. Membership support of FamiLAB includes voting rights, and 24×7 access to the lab.|
|“Booster” Membership: Dues are $100/month. All “Maker” Level benefits + Recognition on FamiLAB.org as a Booster + ability to sponsor another individual at the “Maker” level.|
Membership rights extend to immediate family members.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for students and those in need. Contact us for more information.
Just want to support our cause? Feel free to donate any amount you like using the button below. (Please note, donations are not tax deductible as of yet).